Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Sinful Saturday

Cass at our favorite open air coffee shop during our Saturday brekkie last week:



Last Saturday's brekkie was just the two of us as everyone else had their own activity respectively.

Instead of ordering bitter gourd pork noodles, this time I ordered a plate of char koay teow (replaced koay teow with meehoon) with extra bean sprouts and 2 eggs, which Cass and I shared.  The plate of noodles with no prawns and no cockles (Cass and I don't like prawns and cockles) cost a frigging RM8.

Then I bought some pau (for my pau crazed eldest), pumpkin Chinese muffin, black sesame ang ku and Ki Ka Ku / Xi Ban.  I call the Xi Ban 'pink sticky kuih' and I am besotted with this kuih in my favorite color even though it's nothing more than just flour, sugar, yeast, oil and pink coloring - empty calories.  But that's ok,  It's only an occasional indulgence and I believe won't kill me 😁



What's your favorite kuih?

No comments: