Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Health Freak Mommy 10th Anniversary

Health Freak Mommy was created in April 2007. This year marks her 10th anniversary in the world wide web, WOW!  Can't believe that I have been blogging for 10 years already!!

Admittedly, my main purpose of setting up a blog back then was to monetize the blog to earn some side income. But after years of blogging and having  made so many good friends and loyal fans from blogging, the main purpose of retaining my three blogs now is PASSION and love.  At times, I have thoughts of giving up on blogging due to lack of time and lost of mojo to keep blogging. Sometimes, just to fill up the space, I write vapid articles.  Sometimes my mind goes blank for days and I struggle to purge out something just to update my blogs. But how can I just let my three 'babies' turn orphans and left hanging in the world wide web neglected with cob webs?  So I guess you'll still be reading crap from my blogs for some time 😁

April is also a special month for me. It is the birth month of Cass, my youngest daughter. In a few days, my baby girl will turn 9. Cass has really come a long, long way from being a sickly baby. Though she still has battles to fight now, which I will be rooting for her all the way, I am pretty sure we can overcome all of them with her positive attitude and determination of steel. 💪💪

No comments: