Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Easter Sunday - 27 March 2016

Our Easter Day was a fun-filled and eggciting one for the girls, especially Cass.

After a day's outing, she continued her eggciting Easter Day with Easter egg painting at home. She had been bugging me for exactly 1 year to do this activity at home but as usual, busyness, procrastination and LAME excuses have always been my "like real excuses" to poor Cass.  Truth is I hate to clean up on a maid-free day and Sundays are the only days that we are free to do activities at home. Yup, I am spoilt like that. I hate doing house work yet I love my house to be super clean without a speck of dirt.   Such a horrible mom I am!  You can call me a clean freak as well.

So here she is, happily painting her Easter eggs with Sharpie. You see, I even made her use Sharpie vs water color and poster paint colors coz the latter is messier! Ouch, bad mom!!

Nonetheless, she enjoyed her egg-painting very much and I felt like a  good mom :)

Image may contain: 1 person



The weather was sizzling hot on Sunday. The girls were all set to play with their visiting uncles from the UK (aged 8 and 9 years old) and dragged me along to the pool area. After watching them under the gazebo for one hour, I was sweating profusely. Hubby took over and I went back and took another shower.  If you know me well, I am a 'puteri lilin' and I will surely melt in the outdoors in the afternoon, though under shades! :D



No automatic alt text available.











2 comments:

Chris said...

I have to say you are very brave for letting Cass use Sharpie. They are permanent and not nontoxic as kid- friendly colouring material are. Whatever mess kids make, I always strongly make sure they help with the clean-up.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Hi Chris, Cass wore disposable plastic gloves. So her hands were free from stains. And yes, our girls clean up too their messes too. The 2 older girls are very independent and don't need much supervision. Cass is still a little spoilt. She half-heartedly cleans up and I have to follow through.