Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, March 21, 2016

Dreaming Of A Pet Dog

A new pet shop has just opened its doors at our neighborhood, right next to the music center that Cass goes to.  I didn't even notice the pet shop until Cass shouted out excitedly to me that she saw our favorite dog, a Siberian Husky puppy in the pet shop!

We were so excited! After piano lesson on Saturday, we checked out the puppies at the pet shop. Each and every puppy costs a whopping RM6,800!!!

Our favorites were the Husky and a Hush Puppy. IF ONLY we have a plot of land next to our house and IF ONLY we had the moolah, I am so going to get us a puppy!  A Golden Retriever, Labrador, Husky or a Beagle. We once had a Beagle named Happy but had to give it up for adoption when we could not find the time to shower it with the love and care it needed.  Alycia and Sherilyn were both under 2 years old then.

One day, just one day, we'll own a dog. Cass has always promised me that when she grows up and gets a job, she'll buy me a bungalow and get us a dog! LOL!  Let's see if her wish will materialize.

Image may contain: indoor



2 comments:

Barbara Ng said...

aww...so sweet that the girls want a dog. I'm sure you know how much joy a dog can bring...hehehe. may your wish come true :D

Health Freak Mommy said...

Yes, I know the joys. I am a dog lover too. If only we have a landed property, I'll definitely get a dog! :D