Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Our Saturday - 25 January 2016

Sorry dearies for the long silence.  I lost my mojo to blog :(  

I have been too busy with too many issues, especially with Cass' latest bout of UTI attack.  Read on  here.  

As of today, Cass tells me that she still has a pain level of 0.05/10 at her bladder region caused by a Urinary Tract Infection. People are telling me that Cass does not know what 0.05 is but  she knows. She's a smart girl and pretty matured in her thoughts. As long as she still has an infinitesimal amount of pain, I think there are still a few stubborn and strong pesky bacteria  lurking inside her urinary tract, which means that I have to continue with my home remedies and waking her up at an ungodly hour of 2am to pee. Sigh, I am so fagged. My eyes are burning with weariness but my gray matter is still working rapidly from all the worries and deep thinking that I have to grapple with. Though I am severely sleep deprived, I was insomniac last night, DANG IT!

Alright, I shall stop ranting and rattling.  Let me post some pictures taken last Saturday, at our friend's house-warming party.  Their new house is at least 10 times the size of our unit of condo. Decor is very zen and very tastefully done.

Below - Our girls with their friends, whom they have known all their lives.



No automatic alt text available.

Below - Garden is still sans grass and I like it that way.  It gives us a feeling that we are at a Balinese beach resort.


No automatic alt text available.


Below - The kids playing with their friends' new pet hamsters...

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling







And BBQ was executed by the kids!  There were some burnt chickie wings and sausages but the kids had a great time. They have learnt some BBQ tips and tricks now.

Image may contain: 2 people


There was also a whole roast pig, which was really huge. Everyone had packs of 'siew yoke'  as door gift to bring home :D

Image may contain: 1 person



Below - the kids played with fire crackers. It's been a while since our girls last had their hands on fire crackers.

No automatic alt text available.



While the adults chit chatted and drank wine, the kids watched a 3D movie at the home theater, while munching on nachos and sipping on soda. Pretty unhealthy but I have Izumio hydrogen water for them to wash away all the nasties :D

Image may contain: 4 people


It was almost midnight when I had to drag the girls away. Our girls were reluctant to leave but all good things have to come to an end.  But it won't be long before they meet again, during Chinese New Year :)




No comments: