Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Rare Gem Of A Teacher


On the first day of school, Sherilyn's class teacher gave this inexpensive but meaningful and utterly thoughtful gift to all the students in the class.


No automatic alt text available.


I suppose this personalized note with words of encouragement is the teacher's welcome gift.  It's printed on a piece of thick Disney paper.  I think it's printed with love from the heart, with a burning passion in teaching. If you were a teacher, would you care to print over 40 copies of such  notes and spend over RM40?

This is the first time I see a teacher giving a welcome gift to her students on the first day of school and I am very impressed.

In addition, I was told by Sherilyn that her teacher would encourage her  students to drink at least 1 liter of water in school. She would check the students' water tumblers each day. She also told the students to mark their lunch boxes and water tumblers with names. Such a caring teacher is indeed a rare gem, what more one from a military style stringent Chinese  school. Bless the teacher's heart indeed!



2 comments:

Chris said...

I think she is showing a human side and I also hope she is able to create a healthy learning environment for her entire class. S is lucky to have a teacher like that.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Yes Chris. S has been getting really caring class teachers for 2 years straight :)