Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Our Last Day Of 2015 - 31 December 2015

The hubby and the big girl left the house at 8:30am to have the big girl's My Kad application done at JPN.  Yes, my precious baby has just turned 12!

By 11am, they were back. The hubby has loads to do at the shop and office, thus I brought the girls for breakfast at our Indian restaurant and sent my car for a good wash.

Image may contain: 4 people




Crispy Tosai Rawa for me. This is a healthier alternative to roti canai and chapati.  I could only manage half the tosai. Cass helped to whack a few bites and the remaining was untouched. Yup, I eat that little.

No automatic alt text available.


Nasi Briyani for Alycia.  Mutton curry and spinach for everyone.

No automatic alt text available.



Nasi lemak for Sherilyn and Cass.


No automatic alt text available.


Tonight we will be having our yearly New Year's Eve dinner with our regular bunch of friends at a Chinese restaurant.

I'd like to wish all my dear readers a very happy new year and thank you very much for still reading my crap :D



No comments: