Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, October 19, 2015

One-Tray Grill For Dinner

My lazy, easy peasy meal on a Friday night last week...

A one tray grill consisting of  grilled lemon + dill + dried herbs chicken thighs,  carrots, sweet potatoes and sweet corns.



For the sauce, I used soy sauce, minced garlic, maple syrup, ground black pepper, dried herbs and half a cup of orange + apple + coconut water smoothie which I made in the morning.  I drizzled the sauce mixture onto the chicken and grilled them in the oven at 180C for about 40 minutes.

I rubbed black pepper, pink sea salt, lemon juice, garlic and maple syrup under the skin of the chicken and marinated the thighs for 4 hours.









There were 3 extra thighs, just perfect for lunch for the 3 girls the  next day.





When I cook dinner, I always cook extra so that the girls' lunch for the next day will  just be a touch of the microwave button away and a pipping hot home-cooked meal is ready!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

So yummy!

Chris said...

That would be the exact meal I would make! One pan, and it lasts 2 meals! Well done!