Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Cass' BM Story Competition

Cass is taking part in a BM story competition today.  Last night, she recited the story again, just before bed, in front of her daddy, sisters and me... using a loudspeaker!  The loudspeaker is mine - hubs brought it back from his office so that I can holler at the rascals  at home using it without breaking my voice and throat HA HA HA!!







I asked Cass if she's nervous and anxious but you know what? This cili padi told me that she ain't scared at all. In fact, she's looking forward to it! Hopefully her calmness, composure and confidence will soar to great heights as she grows.  With these virtues, I am sure she will soar in life too :)

All the best baby girl. I can't wait to see you later to hear from you on how your story competition went :)



No comments: