Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, October 9, 2015

Affordable Bridesmaid Dresses

In exactly 2 months, we will be heading to Hong Kong for a family vacation.  It will be my third time visiting Hong Kong. It will also be Alycia and Sherilyn's third visit to Hong Kong but the first for Cass.   Air tickets have  already been paid for, as well as for hotel.

Six years ago, Alycia and Sherilyn went on their second visit to Hong Kong with grandma.  They visited Hong Kong Disneyland for the first time.  This coming visit to Hong Kong Disneyland will be Alycia and Sherilyn's second visit.  They are such lucky girls!  And I have never visited Disneyland myself!  Not even the hubby.  Six years ago during their second visit to Hong Kong, hubs, Cass and I could not join them as we had to bring Cass to Penang for her first consultation with the surgeon. After the surgeon's visit, Cass was operated on 1.5 months later.

Since it will be the girls' and my first winter holiday, I have already started shopping for winter wear since last month.  I have almost completed my winter wear shopping, both online and offline.  Now, I have to start shopping for bridesmaid dresses for my friend's wedding scheduled for next year.   It is never too early to make preparation for the wedding dinner.

Finding the right bridesmaid dress can be a tall order, especially if you do not have the time to hop from shop to shop physically to find the right dress.  That's when online shopping saves the situation. I love online shopping as I can shop as and when I have the time.  So much time can be saved from getting stuck in traffic jams, finding parking space and walking from shop to shop.

I found out about jecicadress.com from a friend, who bought a bridesmaid dress from this online store.  This online store carries a wide range of elegant and resplendent bridesmaid dresses and party dresses.


How do you like this Chiffon Empire V-neck Floor-length Beading Bridesmaid Dress?  I've always loved white dresses. White symbolizes purity of the soul, innocence and simplicity.  White is also neutral and almost anyone would look good in white.  I look good in white and I've just bought myself a white short dress  yesterday!


Chiffon Empire V-neck Floor-length Beading Bridesmaid Dresses #JCD01012615


Just in case my friend finds the above white long dress too showy and thinks that I would steal her thunder, I'll go for something short, simple yet sweet, like this  Chiffon A-line Square Neckline Tea-length Appliques Lace Bridesmaid Dress.  Moreover pastel pink is my favorite color.


Chiffon A-line Square Neckline Tea-length Appliques Lace  Bridesmaid Dresses #JCD01012613


I like this  Lace Sheath/Column Strapless Short/Mini Bridesmaid Dress very much too.  White tube lace dresses are evergreen and one can never go wrong when choosing this design for  bridesmaid dresses.




Lace Sheath/Column Strapless Short/Mini  Bridesmaid Dresses #JCD01012574




There are so many gorgeous designs to choose from and I am going to have a hard time choosing one!


2 comments:

Chris said...

Hello from HK! It is still very mild here and a bit rainy but I doubt it will be too cold for you guys in Dec. Have never been to Disneyland here myself and have no desire to! My kids on the other hand are going with their friends tomorrow! I'd rather go to the local open market to walk around, observe the locals and eat the local cuisine, sitting by the roadside! As for winter clothing, might be a bit cheaper to purchase here and the Uniqlo in HK is reasonable. I find everything very pricey here, especially eating in restaurants. I much prefer to go to the noodle/porridge places for some cheap comfort food! Off to Msia later in the week, and onwards to Aust!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Hello Chris, welcome back to Asia!! I have no desire to visit Disneyland too. We're visiting it coz of the kids. I'd prefer shopping, eating and hiking up Victoria's Peak. Enjoy your stay in Asia and Oz! Feel so excited for you too :)