Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

New Batch Of Izumio And Super Lutein Stock!

I received another batch of Izumio and Super Lutein on Sunday!  Since my friend sent the stock to me on a Sunday, Cass was around to help me  lug them up to our unit on the 5th floor.




We are pumping up extra packets of Izumio hydrogen water during these crazy hazy days and thank God, everyone is still in the pink of health with no throat irritation, cough, flu or other ailments.

Did I tell you that I managed to meet the company's deadline and won myself a FREE all-expense with free pocket money trip to Japan to visit the Super Lutein factory? Yup, I made it just in the nick of time on the day of the deadline, phew!!!  But sadly, I can't go as the trip is during a school-going week!!   Nonetheless, our big boss has kindly allowed me to swap the Japan trip with another full package of Izumio worth over RM5,000, woohooo!!!   Working for Naturally Plus is really rewarding. I can work at my own pace and the benefits are awesome!

If anyone of you is interested to know how this Naturally Plus business works to help you earn passive income, do drop me an email me at shireenyong@gmail.com to find out more :)



No comments: