Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Mum's Birthday Weekend

My parents came to KL over the weekend.  Mum's 69th birthday was celebrated in KL this year, as in previous years.

After dinner at Hiong Kong Restaurant @ Pudu Plaza, we segued into Les Deux Garcons to have the cake-cutting session.





Honey Bunny feeding Best Buddy birthday cake.




Cass calls my mum Best Buddy and my mum calls her Honey Bunny! :)

The next day (Saturday, 20 Sept 2015), we spent the entire morning and afternoon at Mid Valley Megamall shopping and eating.

Breakfast was at Nyonya Colors and lunch was at Sushi Tei.  Cass stuck to my mum like ants to sugar!





My dearest papa and mama...








Delish Japanese grub for lunch...



























After spending almost 2 hours at Uniqlo, we had dessert of cream puffs at Beard Papa's.







More photos on our eating adventure up next....



No comments: