Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Thursday Breakfast - 20 August 2015

My brekkie this morning...



Green smoothie made by the mil consisting of baby bitter gourd, celery, cucumbers, green bell pepper and green apples. Not exactly my kind of smoothie but it's bursting with phytochemicals, vitamins, minerals and disease-fighting compounds. So what the heck, I took a deep breath and gulped this thick foamy green stuff down in a jiffy, BURPS!



Chilled 'tau kok lup' (sauteed long beans with garlic, carrots, prawns, pork, preserved radish and toasted peanuts), which was leftover from lunch and dinner yesterday. It's my favorite and I really don't mind having it in 3 meals straight! It's high in fiber, protein, low in carb and really delish too!

What's your breakfast today?

No comments: