Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, July 3, 2015

Feasting On Durians

Hubs has been buying durians every other day.  Yesterday, he brought home some Grade A+ Musang King durians that were from his friend's durian orchard and oh my, the durians were indeed superb!! My visiting elder brother, SIL and niece from Singapore had the opportunity to taste the durians.

The texture of the Grade A+ Musang King flesh was fine and creamy and taste was bitter sweet.
I must say that it is the thick luscious flesh and fine creamy and moist texture that discern these Grade A+ Musang King from its inferior siblings.  It is comparable with the Bamboo Leg durian species.





So how do we manage to keep 'heatiness' at bay from all these crazy durian binging?  With Izumio hydrogen water of course and I swear by it - for my kids and me!   During each durian season in the past, getting a sore throat is not uncommon for us.  Thankfully this time, we have Izumio to bring down the heatiness from the durians and crazy heatwave.  And we have Super Lutein to strengthen our immune system guards too :D

Give me a buzz via email @ shireenyong@gmail.com if you want to find out more on Izumio and Super Lutein.



No comments: