Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, May 14, 2015

HFM's Healthy Lunch

Home-cooked- lunch for Cass and me a few days ago...


For Cass -
Beef Bolognese spiral pasta (cooked last week and frozen) - reheated in the non-stick pan with a few dashes of olive oil and mixed herbs.
Omelette with garlic and pepper.
Organic alfalfa sprouts and organic cherry tomatoes




Skinny Lunch for me (almost carbs-free) -
Alfalfa sprouts with seasoned seaweed, toasted sesame seeds, cherry tomatoes and garlic omelette.







This lunch is anytime better than the oily 'chap fun' dishes that I packed for lunch today - made me feel so bloated and cloy, right until now and it's almost dinner time *BURP*!






No comments: