Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Izumio and Incontinence

Less than a week after Cass started taking 3 packs of Izumio hydrogen water per day, she could hold her pee for 1/2 hr without leaking out her pee. Today, she could hold her pee for over an hour! Praise the Lord!!

To recap, Cass is suffering from incontinence. She underwent a complex Uretheral Reimplantation surgery at 13 months old, which resulted in an unfortunate complication and was operated on again a week later. There was a kink at the end of her guts. Even  a Fluoroscopy scan and CT Scan (both with radiation) and X-ray scans carried out every night for 3 nights (those were my hellish nights in the hospital which I will never forget) - those  did not detect the kink!  You see, how I have no confidence in machines!!  Even the bacteria in her bladder were resistant to the range of antibiotics that she took on a daily basis.  When the antibiotics did not work on the bacteria anymore (Cass was not even a year old then), I had to stop Cass on all antibiotics and pray for mercy from God.   We then quickly brought her to see a surgeon and scheduled a date for operation ASAP to prevent further UTI attacks.  Each UTI attack would eat up her kidney. Last year around August, she was on 6 weeks of bladder relaxation drugs and that did not help at all.  Call me cynical, I have totally no confidence in drugs and machines. I am all for natural healing with food and a healthy lifestyle.

I found out that Cass was dribbling urine when I started to potty train her at 3YO. Her diapers were perpetually wet.

Cass had gone through umpteen invasive diagnostic tests, including an MRI recently and none of the tests could point out what is wrong with her urinary tract that is causing her to leak urine. The team of surgeons wanted her to do a CT Scan, which has high amounts of radiation (emitted from both the contrast and scan) and my hubs and I say NO!  What if she is healed from incontinence and next to greet us is another big issue like the big C?  NO WAY!

Today is day 14 Cass is on 3x/day Izumio hydrogen water. She still finds it hard to swallow Super Lutein. Today she told me that she wanted to test herself by holding on to an hour and amazingly, she could!   She could keep herself dry for over an hour! Before starting on Izumio, her pad would be soaked to the panty after 1/2 hour.  These days, I let her go bare at the bottom (at home) so that she has a better feel. When on diapers or pads, she tells me that she cannot feel her pee dribbling.

Izumio is definitely doing the healing and repairing work inside Cass. I have a renewed flicker of hope on MLM products, for once!

As for me, my period would drag on for 14 days, caused by a fibroid in my uterus but this month, my period only lasted for 8 days!! I have  taken both products (1 pack Izumio hydrogen water and 3 tabs of Super Lutein) for only a week and I simply cannot believe how fast I could see a positive response.  I can't wait to see my gynae to have an ultrasound scan done to see if the fibroid has shrunk!  And I feel that I am an almost brand new person now, with renewed energy, something which I lack ever since Dyah, our live-in maid returned to Indon for good 3 years ago.  The lack of sleep and having  too much on my plate have left me feeling chronically fatigued, coupled with anemia. I can't wait for the day when Cass can say goodbye to her diapers forever. Her 7th birthday is in 4 days. She told me that on her birthday, she wishes to throw all her diapers away! I pray that her birthday wish will be granted.  I am full of hopes now. :)

IZUMIO_Miracle_Water


Izumio Hydrogen Water

What is it? It is literally pure concentrated Hydrogen in water in very, very high levels; unlike any other in the market. IT IS NOT ALKALINE WATER. Please do not get them mixed up.

 None come even close when comparing the levels of Hydrogen in Izumio. Hydrogen has been proven to be the future in Science for Medicine and the US is beginning to pay attention to Hydrogen experiments on the body of late. The NCBI (National Centre for Biotechnology Information) which is a US Government Agency under the umbrella of the National Library of Medicine has many papers about hydrogen and its benefits. If you cannot find them, do contact me at shireenyong@gmail.com and I will send them to you.

1 Box of Izumio Hydrogen Water has 30 packets of 200 ml of highly concentrated hydrogen water at 2.6 mg/l or 2.6 ppm. Hydrogen is the smallest atom in the world that can penetrate your cells at mitochondrial level and has strong anti-oxidant properties, eliminating free radicals within your body at enormous rates.

For more reading on Izumio and Super Lutein, please click on the following link:

Izumio Hydrogen Water and Super Lutein

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So very glad to hear that this hydrogen water is helping Cassandra with her incontinence problem and your lethargy. Pray it'll help her and you permanently. Do update us on the progress and I may want to try it for my digestive and cough problems too. Thank you for sharing,Shireen!

kcantares said...

How much do they cost? Hope Cass will have her wish fulfilled this year!! =)

Health Freak Mommy said...

Hi Unknown, sure I'll update everyone :)

Hi Kcantares..you will fall off your chair if i tell you the price lol! Do email me if you are interested to know more :)












Chris said...

Very glad to hear this is helping Cass.

Chris said...

Was reading up on hydrogen water and found it quite fascinating. I also found a website where u can buy the hydrogen stick (essentially magnesium) for SGD 89, and make your own hydrogen water. Might be a cheaper option?

Health Freak Mommy said...

Hi Chris, yes I have read about the hydrogen stick but I am not sure if it produces the same amount of hydrogen. Izumio has the highest levels of hydrogen. Perhaps I'll try the stick when Cass is healed. We will take a cheaper alternative just for maintenance of good health :)