Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Friday Lunch - 3 April 2015

Cass loves sushi to bits. She could have it 3x a day. Plain ones like cucumber or tamago sushi will please her enough. El cheapo mummy only buys basic ones. No crab meat stick ones - they are junk.  Raw meat is not for kids. Unagi and grilled salmon ones are expensive.   I save the expensive ones for daddy to treat on weekends :D
I made a pact with Cass. I told her that if she behaves well and listens to me, I will buy her sushi for lunch. Every Friday.  She's delighted to get this pact sealed! :D

Here's Cass' sushi lunch last Friday...



Her set includes homemade kau ji (dumplings), 2 half-boiled eggs, green grapes, cherry tomatoes and..

A smoothie of the day, which was orange + apple + coconut water smoothie for that Friday.  And of course her healing water - Izumio hydrogen water!




As for me, I had 1 half-boiled egg and 2 slices of organic wholemeal pumpkin bread with homemade assortment of nuts jam with a scoop of Haagen-Dazs chocolate ice-cream on top. So yummy!!  I only remembered to snap the picture just before I was done with my toast! haha!






No comments: