Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Homecooked Dinner - 7 January 2015

With the holiday and celebrations all behind us now, my 'leave' from the kitchen has ended.  As usual, it took me a few days to get the momentum to cook again.  Today, I whipped up my signature grilled chicken drummets for dinner.  My girls commended that they are the yummiest grilled chicken drummets ever!  And I think so too! :D

I also made a big bowl of mashed potato, using Nigella Lawson's recipe (I omitted the grated nutmeg though).








Happy Wednesday peeps!  I am counting down to the day that school reopens. Exactly 4 days from today and I am having a fusion of emotions - happy, excited, worried (it will be Cass' first time in a primary school) and anxious all rolled into one!



No comments: