Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Video Of Sherilyn's Hip Hop Dance Performance At Setia Alam Eco Park - 15 Nov 2014

Here's a video of the drama queen, also the artiste wannabe doing a hip hop dance performance at a restaurant @ Setia Alam Eco Park yesterday night. It was her maiden public performance.  Sherilyn is in a purple jacket and dark blue legging at the front row in the video.

For someone who has joined the hip hop dance class for less than half a year, I would say that her performance was  pretty good, thanks to her 5 years of training in ballet.

I may upload another dance piece when I have the time to convert the video from my phone.

Enjoy! :)


2 comments:

mun said...

She can really dance so well. I wonder whether she will take up dance professionally when she grows up.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Thanks Mun! :)