Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Love Notes

Another sweet and appreciative note from my sweetie-pie during lunch today...



The chicken drumstick was left-over from last night's dinner of Maple Dijon Chicken Drumstick.  Half way through eating her lunch just now, she went to my desk and wrote this note for me that goes...

"I love your cooking.  New high score 999 for mom.  Thank you mom"

Love the 2 smiley faces with laughing eyes and drooling tongues :))

The Crock Pot Maple Dijon Mustard Drumstick that I cooked for dinner last night...

 


 Cass at 6 years 6 months.


2 comments:

kcantares said...

Your cooking looks so healthy and yummy! So sweet of Cass to leave praising notes to mummy. =)

mun said...

Her note is so creative - new high score 999 for mom - just like in a game.