Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, August 25, 2014

My Monday - 25 August 2014

After my appointment with the dentist this morning, hubs called me on the phone and asked me to meet him at Ficelle Boulangarie & Patisserie for brunch.  We also sent our cars to the car wash (by the alley) while we had our brunch.

After our brunch, lo and behold - it rained cats and dogs.  Alas, the RM20 that hubs spent to clean our cars was washed down with the rain too, bummer! 


The beef burger that the hubs ordered at Ficelle... 



And the girls had takeout spaghetti, pizzas and quiche from Ficelle for lunch. They were delighted to have something 'extraordinary' for lunch on a school-going day :)

Happy Monday everyone.  I hope today is not a blue or black Monday for you.  And I hope that no one was caught in the flood in Cheras during the downpour this morning.







3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hhmm... you so daring leave your car at the washers? Normally I'd wait there.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Hi Irene, the washer is our regular and it is located just next to the cafe that we were at :)

mun said...

I have been to this eatery for bread and cakes takeaway but have not eaten there.