Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Short Staycation

Today we will be off on a short staycation at one of the 5-star hotels in town that hubs is a member to.  These hotel getaways are our yearly affair for the past 9 years and the kids enjoy and look forward to each stay.   For me, I think it is more of a chore haha!  Well, I used to enjoy these stays but that was when we had the luxury of maids to help up with doing everything. Oh, how I miss those 'princessy' days of mine where I had 2 maids to help me out.  Those were the good old days. Nothing is perpetual.  Things in life are fluid, as with happiness and sorrow. 

Now, I am alike the maid.  How I hate packing, unpacking and doing the laundry after the 2 days of fun in the city but oh well, the kids love it, so I have to love it begrudgingly just so to see my angels happy. Oh well, that's motherhood, did I not mention many times?  Motherhood means having to 'enjoy' doing things that you do not enjoy.

The picture below was taken in one of our many hotel stays about 8 years ago, at Hilton Sentral...






Here's wishing all my Muslim readers "Selamat Hari Raya" and happy holidays to everyone else! :)




No comments: