Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Short Stay At Hilton Sentral (26 - 27 July 2014)

We are back from our 2-day 1-night stay at Hilton Sentral!  We did not realize how hazy the KL skyline is until we checked out from the hotel this afternoon. Now we are choking at home. The haze is pretty bad :(

Here are some of the pictures taken during our short staycation:






We stayed at the Executive Floor as usual, to enjoy all the benefits that come with it such as complimentary food three times a day and free WiFi at the Executive Lounge.  Hubs booked two rooms - Cass roomed in with us and the other 2 girls slumbered with their grandma.

Check out my computer addicts. While waiting for the buffet at the Executive Lounge to start, they hogged the 2 computers at the lounge and messaged their friends in Facebook. Can't believe my kids are more Facebook addicted than I am *roll eyes*


Cass who has her daddy's foodie genes truly enjoyed herself with the buffet spread.  This year she is matured and tall enough to get food on her own.  This rascal now refuses me to take food for her.   She gets so much thrill selecting her choice of food from the sumptuous buffet line.




A pose from the camera-shy tween...








Our breakfast at the Hilton Sentral coffee house this morning. Love their buffet breakfast to bits.  But I find that as I age, I can't possibly stomach so much food anymore, which in a way is good as I actually feel healthier eating lesser.


I shared this heart-shaped waffle with Sherilyn.  I decorated the waffle with chocolate syrup and boysenberry sauce ;)



I ate mostly fresh fruits, freshly juiced fruits, Japanese cuisine, muesli and eggs at the breakfast buffet.  These days, I hardly indulge in bacon and sausages (which was once my favorite) and pastries anymore. And I have totally weaned myself off deep fried food!  *feeling awesome*!!


Cass shared her roti canai and dhall with me.  I used to love roti canai, still do but am controlling my portion.




Before we checked out from Hilton Sentral, the foodie hubs bought some mooncakes from the hotel, which cost a freaking RM22++ each for a pathetic sized mooncake!! I would never splurge on such an item. But for my man, splurging on food and enjoying them makes him really happy.

After we checked out from the hotel, we went to Mid Valley Megamall for lunch and shopping.  I bought some more Rainbow Loom bands for the girls.  This time, I bought them the kit as well.

After an enjoyable 2 days, this is the aftermath...


Piles of stinky and damp clothes.



After washing and hanging out 2 full loads of dirty laundry, house cleaning, bathroom washing and finally at 7:45pm, I now have the time to post this up ;)



1 comment:

Yannie said...

Though I am a weigh watcher, I enjoy buffet a lot.