Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Impeccable!

Today Cass surprised me when she used the word "impeccable"... in an impeccable situation with the correct expression!

The MIL made some pesto sauce today.  After Cass tried it, she said "mummy, the pesto sauce tastes impeccable!"  I was impressed and asked where she learned the word from, to which she told me that she heard Kent saying "your cooking is impeccable" to Barbie in a Barbie movie!  She had watched that movie infinity times.

So there you go.  Watching TV ain't that bad after all, provided you screen what you let your kids watch ;)

How time flies.  It feels like it was just yesterday that my baby C was in my tummy...



And I remember those baby C days. Those days were a nightmare to me, for 15 months. If you have been reading my blog long enough you will know why. But her charm did pull my heartstrings just at the right way despite of what I had to go through with her.






2 comments:

mun said...

Cass English vocab is really good!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Hi Mun, yes she picks up language pretty fast! :)