Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Baked Wraps With Beef Bolognese

There is still a big portion of beef bolognese sauce that MIL cooked 2 nights ago for our spaghetti.   Since Cass and I prefer bread vs. spaghetti noodles, I bought a pack of wholewheat Mission wraps this morning and made Beef Bolognaise Wraps for lunch!

First, I spread the beef bolognese sauce onto the wraps and topped it  with a slice of cheese.  Seal each wrap by pressing the sides with a fork.  Then baked in the oven for 15 minutes at 160 degrees Celsius.




Cut the baked wrap into half so that it is easier for Cass to eat. 
Serve with cool cucumbers, organic raw alfalfa sprouts and avocado.
And here is Cass' wholesome lunch,  tadaa...



One thing though that I do not quite like about Mission wraps is that there is preservative added.  IF I have the time, I will definitely make my own wraps and pita bread. IF I have the time that is... haha!

 

Cass liked it so much that she ate one of my halves, which means she chomped down three halves or 1.5 pieces of wraps. This girl sure has a ravenous appetite!
 






1 comment:

mun said...

Good that Cass likes to eat it so much!