Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tiger Mom's Tiger Fangs Yanked Off :(

My diet for the past 2 days and also today have been bread with MIL's homemade jams along with lots of fruit smoothies. 

I had my tooth extracted yesterday and dang it, it was one of the worst experiences for me.  That is why I am totally paranoid of going to the dentist.  I can still withstand 3 C-section child births but not a procedure in my mouth!
I was a complete nervous wreck yesterday and totally freaked out.

I was gobsmacked when I saw just how long my premolar tooth was when it was yanked off!  I told my girls that this is mummy's tiger fangs! 





Yes I am indeed a tiger mom with tiger fangs too *ROARS*!!

I just lurve the MIL's homemade strawberry jam.  She also made some marmalade jam and nutty bread.  So I don't really mind having bread three times a day for 3 days straight.







You can read more about my traumatic tooth yanking experience at my other blog. 


No comments: