Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Five More Days....

I am counting down to the day.  The most tensed day in 2014 for me since the start of the new year.  In 5 days, Cass and I would have to go to HKL again.

Cass is scheduled to go for a Urodynamics Test to see her bladder activity.  If this was just a simple procedure sans pain, I would not feel the tension.  I feel tensed as I am worried Cass will not be able to take the pain and discomfort when the doctor inserts 2 catheters into her urethra and rectum.  How will she be able to tolerate the pain for a whole one hour?  Only God can remove her fears and pain.

If you know what Cass has been going through since she was 6 weeks old (problem detected in-utero), I hope that you will kindly say a little prayer for my baby girl for her to have a smooth sailing Urodynamics Test next week. Please pray that she will feel no pain and no fear throughout the test.

Thank you...

7 comments:

Ganny Stella Wong Yeow said...

Sure, we're going to pray for Cassandra. Don't worry, everything's going to be ok. Trust in the Lord....

Health Freak Mommy said...

Thank you mum! :)

mun said...

I will pray for Cassandra too. May she has the courage and strength for this. May God Bless her.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Thanks you Mun!

Ann said...

Cass is very brave to deal with this. And I am sure it is because God is giving her the strength.

May God heal her and give her and mummy the patience, comfort and strength.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Thank you Ann!

Health Freak Mommy said...

Thank you Ann!