Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Happy Camper

Cass was a very happy camper on Sunday when the birthday girl's mummy gave her this bunch of balloons to bring home after the party. With 3 angels, I have gone through over 10 years of balloon craze days with them. I love those moments seeing how balloons had brought twinkle to my daughters' eyes and a big smile to their faces. I guess this year will be the last year I have to deal with the nuisance of having balloons in my house. When Cass goes to Primary 1 next year, that will be the end of her baby days. It will be the start of a brand new journey for her.

The thought of coming home to a quiet house devoid of toys and kids chattering is already making me sentimental. But no no, I ain't going to consider having a fourth baby. No way!!

bday party sunday

Cass is so in love with this bunch of helium-filled balloons. What am I going to do with them? I think I have to shop for some spring mounts and attach it to the wall to hold the balloons in place.

No comments: