Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, November 24, 2013

SS20 Fish Head Noodles @ Damansara Kim, PJ

After Cass' second electromagnetic acupuncture session early this week, I told the hubs that I craved for some soupy noodles with fish. My foodie hubs then brought us to SS20 Fish Head Noodles @ Damansara  Kim.

The moment I stepped foot into the restaurant, I knew that I had gone to the right place! The restaurant's facade, the kitchen and the toilets passed my stringent cleanliness requirements.   The food the restaurant serves looked like MY kind of food too.  They have noodles with a choice of Soong Fish or  Haruan fish.  You can also have side orders like fish slices and fish paste. This shop also sells cendol, ais kacang (ABC ice) and fruit juices. We ordered a bowl of ais kacang.

We ordered 2 bowls of Haruan fish noodles. Each bowl had about 6 pieces of fish - 3 pieces non fried and 3 pieces fried. We loved the fish texture and taste. I love the soup too, albeit I find it too salty for kids.


Fish head noodle 2  


We also ordered a bowl of haruan fish and a bowl of fish paste with no noodles.  Each bowl came with a very HUGE portion of spinach.  This is the kind of meal for weight watchers as the meal is high in protein and fiber.  Thus, I love it!

We also took away a portion of fish paste, which I used to prepare noodles for the kids at home, with my own made anchovies soup and lettuce the next day.

Fish head noodle 3     Fish head noodle 1   Fish head noodle 4

I foresee we will be having lunch here again as we will still be bringing Cass for her acupunture sessions this school holidays.

 SS20 Fish head noodle is located at:
Gerai 20, SS20/10, Damansara Kim, 47400 Petaling Jaya
Tel : 012-628 8896
Situated 5 minutes away from Tropicana City Mall and at the same row as Extra Super Tanker Chinese Restaurant.


3 comments:

May Yap said...

Yea this is nice. Been there once for lunch.

May Yap said...

Yea this is nice. I love it.

Health Freak Mommy said...

May, We will lunch there again tomorrow :D