Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, September 13, 2013

Dinner In A Jiffy

Here's the dinner that I dished up in under an hour. I love using the oven to cook as there is no oil splatter and I can do other chores when the meat is grilling inside the oven.

Oven-grilled wild salmon with herbs, garlic salt, black pepper and olive oil...



I also made a quick chicken soup using chicken bones, carrots and pumpkin and threw in some green veggie and an egg each for the girls.  Also reheated the frozen braised Hakka pork dish that the MIL cooked for us before she left for HK.

 


2 comments:

LittleLamb said...

I would also add a dash of black vinegar to the salmon..

Health Freak Mommy said...

Rachel, black vinegar would add more flavor to the fish and make the flesh moist too. Will def. try it next time. Thanks for sharing!