Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A Wacky Girl's Seaweed Craze

Sherilyn's love for seaweed has now gone a few steps deeper. She now requests for seaweed sandwiches in her school lunch box at least thrice a week.  The other day, she added seaweed into her hard boiled egg, which she had with her sandwich for dinner, as shown in the below picture.

Sher used to love eating hard boiled egg but I guess too much of something ain't too good as she now frets whenever there is hard boiled eggs.  I forced her to eat her 'brain power food' (this is what I tell my girls eggs are) anyway and she  obediently ate it, but with some seaweed and a dash of pepper in her eggs.  And guess what she did to her sandwich?  She concocted a cream crackers cheese sandwich by  adding 2 slices of cream crackers on the bread, then topped it with a slice of President sandwich cheese!  This girl is always up with wacky ideas to satiate her wacky tastebuds!

 

That's what she had for dinner, after a very heavy lunch at a hotel earlier.

 
 

3 comments:

Chris said...

It looks healthy. Good rule to follow is "You make it, You eat it". I guess I won't tell you abt the time I made this awful carrot ginger curry soup which I quietly tossed down the sink.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Chris, she loved the sandwich that she made, very much lol! Don't worry, I'd also thrown away food that I cooked which I myself (a very 'cincai' eater)found it hard to eat :D

Yannie said...

My girls like fried eggs. They don't like hard boiled eggs.