Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, April 8, 2013

One-Pot Easy Peasy Dish

The mil was away for a few days last weekend, so I had to be in action again in the kitchen. As usual, I will only cook dishes that are simple and fast to dish out with minimal splish splash of oil. So here's what I whipped up...

Anchovies soup with baby spinach, carrots and 3 huge chicken drumsticks. Healthy and wholesome, complete with protein, iron and fiber.






Everyone was happy that evening. Whenever there are chicken drumsticks on the dining table, shouts of  "YAY!!" will always echo in the dining area, albeit cooked in the simplest way :)









4 comments:

MeRy said...

Healthy food..

Ann said...

Ditto.

When there are drumsticks on the table sure dinner is fun and easy and yummy!

Merryn said...

Ethan loves soup too. I can just serve him soup and rice and he's a happy camper :D

Chris said...

You have proven a healthy meal can be easily put together! I grew up with a busy mum too and we learned never to complain as she would always say we had a choice... eat it or don't! Have to admit I did have a few meals of plain rice and soya sauce when Mum made something I didn't like!