Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Wacky Fashion Sense

My princess wannabe has a wacky fashion sense at times. Today, she made my jaw drop when she wore her new leopard print skirt under a sexy short beach dress. I told her that if she wore that outfit to the hotel for her ballet concert, everyone will call her CRAZY! How could she have thought of wearing a skirt under a dress? That's fashion nightmare! And she told me "I don't care!" I screamed at her and ordered that she changed her clothes into something more decent, which she did reluctantly. Another shake head and hair pulling moment with this pig-headed girl of mine, sigh...

1 comment:

BlogHopper said...

Hhhmmmm, maybe she is the next Lady GaGa and will become very famous one day.