Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Can't Wait

Alycia and Sherilyn have been going to bed way past midnight almost every night this school holiday.  I know it is pretty bad and I have to start training them to go to bed by 9:30pm again, starting from end of  next week.  School will reopen in 2.5 weeks' time, YIPEEEEE!!!  I CAN'T WAIT! LOL!!    I find that I have lesser time on hand to do my things when all 3 of them are around.  The house is forever noisy with their chatter, bickering and sound of TV blasting away -- they are watching The Voice most of the time.  And I hate it that I can't even listen to my favorite radio stations on Astro as they are hogging the idiot box all the time, aaaarghhh!!!

No comments: