Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Ginger Almond Thins From Ikea

Ikea's ginger almond thins are by far the tastiest ginger cookies I've ever tasted. I used to buy other brands of imported ginger thins and ginger biscuits but they were all too hard for my liking, as well as my kids. The ginger almond thins (Pepparkaka Mandel) from Ikea is only RM5 a pack and it's made in Sweden, really value for money, iLike!

Even my kids love em to bits! Can't wait to make my next trip to Ikea next month to replenish my stock and to get some for my dad, who likes em too.
 

1 comment:

Ann said...

Ooohh...I love this too. Bought the lemon ginger ones as well. In fact bought for everyone I know coz it's not that expensive and tastes toooo good! :)