Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Cassandra's Fetish

My 4YO baby girl has a fetish with my nighties! She loves putting them on and pretends to be mummy. She loves smelling them too, telling me that they smell so nice. Last week, she asked my permission to hug one of my nighties to sleep. I allowed. Since then, she has been hugging one of my nighties to sleep every night. Even deep in her sleep, she would be clutching on to the nightie. My baby girl still misses sleeping with me. From birth to about 3 years old, she slept under my arm pit, seeking comfort from those boobies. I miss having her next to me too at night.


.

5 comments:

Ben and Shaun said...

I think it is normal for the youngest to miss their mummies. My youngest boy also misses me at night. He loves to smell me. He would also rub his nose against my face, chest or hand.

coffeesncookies said...

It's a very special bond,i still wake up to smell, sayang and stroke her hair coz she's most angelic when she sleeps :)

MeRy said...

Even my boy aged 5 years old still missing me sleep at his side every night.

mommy to chumsy said...

i guess having the nighties around her makes her feel closer to you :) so sweet :)

chinnee (chinneeq@gmail.com) said...

its hard not to love little cute girls right? your baby no longer sleeping with you now? i still have my 2 boys kepit beside me and hubby far..FAR away as of today, sigh...