Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, July 27, 2012

Child Safety Harness

Cass is like an overly excited puppy let off the leash when we bring her shopping. Many times, I was unable to keep all 3 of them within my radar, especially no. 2 and no. 3. After reading news of kids being abducted and never to be found again (which is getting very rampant lately), I am not taking any chances. Moreover, we do not have a helper anymore to help keep an eye and hold the hands of the girls. Thus, I have to be extra vigilant myself. So I got her one of those child safety harnesses that I sell from my online store and put it on Cass whenever we go shopping now. The sight of my 4YO daughter in a 'dog leash' (like what many people would term it) drew many stares, some had a shocked expression on their faces and some would just laugh. But who cares. Safety comes first. The thought of losing my child is terribly fearful and the pain suffered by the parents of losing a child is unimaginable.



2 comments:

Chris said...

Child leashes are great esp. in places like Msia. How dare people judge? Hope u have some choice words for those who are dumb enough to say something!

BooBoo said...

i use this on my daughter also, if not she will run wild while i am left holding on to the stroller. I got lotsa stares too haha but i don't give a hoot. safety more important!!