Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Bad Day Today! Hoping For A Better Tomorrow

Today is not a good day for me.  Problems seem to be sprouting from every aspect of my life -- with customers, with suppliers, with advertisers and some ads with tough requirements (but pays pretty well), with the kids as usual (never easy to be a WFHM), with personal issues and I have some very hard to make major decisions to make that will affect my life and that of my kids and hubs.   I feel like writing out all my frustrations and sorrows here BUT no no, the world is reading this post right now.  Many of whom know me, including my customers and the advertisers.  So shall keep all my troubles to myself.  Only I can make the decisions myself.  Hubs said "all up to you"... He gave suggestions but sigh, his suggestions are not practical sometimes.   So here I am, feeling stressed up to the max.  I can feel that my head is about to explode and about to have a blood vessel or two that will rupture too.  Because of all these pent up stress and troubles to tackle, I am very tacky and blow my top very easily. I sound like a delirious mother yelling her lungs out, sometimes with very hurtful words and words that I should never have said.  I pray that my kids will not pick up this foul temper of mine and the absolute impatience.  I hate these 2 weaknesses in me.

I have to pull the bull by its horns and face the current trouble and impending ones.  I am not one who gives up easily and throw in the towel.  So I am going to be brave, pray to Him above and face my troubles calmly and bravely, like a soldier who walks into a war zone.  I can already see a battle ground ahead of me now but I am not going to chicken out as I am one responsible mother, blogger and online store owner.  I will soldier on!  Dear God, please help me to win the war with your help, Amen.

8 comments:

Ben and Shaun said...

God will be faithful to guide and lead you. May God grant you wisdom and favour in all that you do. Take care Shireen.

Mumsgather said...

Oh dear. Its the same for me, this impatience. Unfortunately, I think the girl has already picked it up from me.

I hope whatever that is troubling you will be resolved soon. Otherwise, if you want to rant to someone, you can email me or you know where to find me online. Take care!

Health Freak Mommy said...

THanks Joanne and MG :)

MeRy said...

Be strong...Takecare!!

Cynful Pleasure said...

I am sure our Mighty one will give HIS blessing if it's in his Agenda. May HE gives you the wisdom and strength to overcome this soon.

mommy to chumsy said...

How are you today? Better? I hope you can find the right solutions to your decisions. Follow your heart :)

Linda said...

My hubby also like to say up to me..
I believe you already have a plan.... You can do it!!!

Yannie said...

Glad that you sound so positive at the end of this post. Just stay positive and strong.