Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

It's A Torture When You Can't Sleep When You're Sleepy!

I am actually farking tired and sleepy today. I was about to doze off on my massage chair while doing some work but darn, each time I tried to get my forty winks, someone just had to startle me up! Sometimes I wished I live alone and can sleep, eat, watch the TV and do anything however I like and whenever I fancy! Oh well, anyway... but I didn't get to take a cat nap, not at all. Was really jonked out with my online store, having to supervise the renovation in the wet kitchen, manage 3 kids who seem to be 'deaf', amend an advertorial for the umpteen times (gosh, this client is SUPER fussy but I have to stoop lowly coz they are paying me pretty well!) and supervise #1 and #2 in their homework. During dinner at the Chinese restaurant just now, I had drank some Chinese tea and now, fark, I can't sleep though my head is throbbing. Darn the caffeine flowing in my blood now. I am jinxed. Oh fark! So that's why I am here typing this post at this ungodly hour where I am supposed to be in bed as I have to wake up by 5:45am tomorrow.

5 comments:

mommy to chumsy said...

This is the first time I "hear" you swearing...hahahahha. Hope you are feeling better today.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Barb, I couldn't sleep well the whole night! Still no headache yet. Hope I can get a short nap later but looks like it's hard as the contractor is still here, aargh!

Yannie said...

Am not sure whether it is because of the catching up age. I am also having difficulty to fall asleep, no matter how tired I am. I have stopped taking coffee and tea now. At night, I try not to think of or do anything which adds stress to my mind. I have to get a peace of mind before going to bed. I always wish to take a nap. But I can't, only can take nap in afternoon on weekends.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Sheoh Yan, I know it is the Chinese tea, coz habitually I won't be able to sleep if I drink thick tea at night. I drank thick black tea some more! I thought it would be fine as I was very tired & sleepy and thought that the tea would hv no effect on me... coz sometimes tea will hv 0 effect on me when I am too tired. Even up to now, I still feel wide awake, though I didn't sleep last night!

Ann said...

Yea...chinese tea does this to me too. Next time remember remember not to drink chinese tea no matter how good it is to break down that oily food! :)