Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

OMG, Neglected For Over A Week!

OMG, just realized that I have neglected this first 'baby' of mine for over a week. Have been away in Penang for a few days and am still in Ipoh with the girls and my helper. After our trip from Penang, I felt a tad under the weather and feel slightly better today.

You can hop over to my dot com blog to read updates. Meanwhile, here are some pix taken in Penang.

The girls in the jaccuzzi @ G Hotel, Penang





Check out my hau por model wannabe LOL!



Night view of Gurney Drive from the 14th floor of the Executive Lounge @ G Hotel



Surfing the net at the Executive Lounge



My not even 7YO daughter, who is always dressed up to the nines in necklace, bracelet, headband and hair accessories. She is always the fastest to pose whenever my camera is fished out from my bag.






Sweet splash of freedom for Baby! Her surgeon said no problem to go swimming, yay!


A crabby lunch at Tg Tokong before heading to Ayer Itam to tapau asam laksa for my dad.

2 comments:

Mumsgather said...

Oh boy. Baby is no longer a baby! She looks so sweet and pretty!

Health Freak Mommy said...

MG... my 1st baby is actually my blogspot blog, my very first blog :D Sorry that I misled you ya.