Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Down Memory Lane

I was going through my pictures folder to save some pix into my thumbdrive when I came across this pic. This picture was taken almost 4 years ago at our old house. Can you recognize the cute little girl seated next to Alycia? Barb - I almost forgot that you came to visit us 4 years ago :D

Sherilyn was seated on the lap of our previous Cambodian maid. She was not even 3YO then.

3 comments:

mommy to chumsy said...

oh yeah..i remember this :) the girls are so little here...hahahhahaha. Cassandra was not born yet. i remember your maid, she's the one who loved to go through the girls' books and drawings, right?

mommy to chumsy said...

oh we had to take so many shots to get all the 3 girls to look at the camera....hahhahahaha

Health Freak Mommy said...

Yes Barb! And this maid would steal the girls' storybooks, read them every night and when queried, denied. LOL! How time flies... next year both Ash & Sher will be in Std 1.