Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Monday, November 7, 2011

Delicious Cafe @ Dua Residency, KL

We had lunch with Alan Yun and Emily at Delicious Cafe @ Dua Residency, KL today. This is our first time at the Delicious' outlet @ Dua Residency. The ground floor houses Delicious Ingredients and the 1st floor houses Delicious Cafe.
Delicious Ingredients is a deli that carries a mix of gourmet ingredients, freshly baked breads and day-to-day food items, serving both the residents of Dua Residency and other walk-in patrons. Delicious has always been our family's favorite pasta place. I love their Pesto chicken and flourless orange cake.


Creamy pasta with ham - the girls' all-time favorite.


Today, I tried Delicious' Gado-Gado, a traditional Indonesian salad, that is pretty healthy. All the vegetables for dipping into the peanut sauce are broiled. The Gado-Gado was tastefully and beautifully served on a huge petal of a banana flower. I noticed that almost every table had a plate of this wonderful dish. It's rated 10/10 on HFM's food meter. We all loved the sweet peanut sauce that went really well with the bean sprouts, deep fried tofu, fried Indonesian crackers, turnip, boiled eggs and other vegetables.




Juicy delicious beef burger...


Grilled chicken with basil and pesto sauce, another favorite dish of mine from the Delicious kitchen. Love the flavorful Pesto sauce on the chicken.


Fish and chips...


Turkey ham and cheese sandwich...


Chicken chop - nothing to shout about.



Check out this little mouse who's eyeing on the Berrilicious Chocolate Pavlova. The crust is meringue with cream, topped with fresh strawberries. I find the crust too sweet for my palate. It would be a crime to wipe off this sweet delight, really.




Carrot cake and chocolate banana cake. These 2 sinful morsels ain't exactly my choice. I would have chosen my favorite flourless orange cake and chocolate brownie but they ain't exactly my other half's favorite. So this time, I had to give in to his choice, which in a way was a blessing as I did not indulge myself like I would if they were my favorites.




[Level 1 - DELIcious Cafe]
8 AM - 3 PM
6PM - 10PM

[Ground Floor - DELIcious Ingredients]
9 AM - 9 PM

Telephone Number : 03-2166 2066
Address : Dua Residency
Lot 1.1, Ground Floor Dua Annexe,
No. 211, Jalan Tun Razak,
50450 Kuala Lumpur.

4 comments:

mommy to chumsy said...

Mmmm...look delish. Are these new food items? I wonder if they are available at other outlets.

chinnee (chinneeq@gmail.com) said...

Is this the same Delicious Cafe available in most shopping mall? I once flipped their menu and because I could not find any picture, hence we have not tried anything in there :0

Health Freak Mommy said...

Chin Nee, yup Delicious has many outlets all over the Klang Valley. They serve very good Western and local food.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Barb, yup I think all the items here are served in other outlets too :)