Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Kwai Lui

Spending over 10 hours on the computer each day is NOT fun. This causes aches on my neck and shoulders. While I do exercise almost every morning, the aches will emerge if I work a few hours straight without doing any stretching exercise to my neck and back. That's when I will rope in my 3 girls to give me a good anti-stress massage. Alycia can really do a good job. When I asked her how she can be so good in her masseuse skills, she told me that she practiced massaging on her best friend in class and asked her for her opinion on which method felt nice! I had a good laugh when she told me this.


My kwai lui giving me a massage on my temples, while I mark the worksheets that she has done.

3 comments:

chanelwong said...

soo sweet of her...

Yannie said...

She is getting very pretty and sweet. Love her smile.

mommy to chumsy said...

aww..she is very kwai and filial :)