Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Durian Season Is Back!

The durian season is back! While I get really excited and happy to see those durian stalls by the roadside, the durian season spells FAT for me, for I will surely be gorging on them several times in a week throughout the durian season. Though I am on a low-carb diet, durian is something which I am too weak to say NO to. I eat durian for breakfast, I eat them for desserts and I even dream of eating durian!

Even my 3 girls love them!



Alycia and Baby having durian for dessert after lunch!

1 comment:

chinnee (chinneeq@gmail.com) said...

oh my, i have not even lost those weight I gained from the last durian season with crazy durian supper every 2 nights and now it is back again?????????