Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, October 28, 2011

Bad Day!

Today has been a very bad day for me. Everything that could go wrong went wrong. My database with details of my customers' orders have been corrupted and I could not find my thumb drive which I use to back up the data. Even if I could find it, it's a few days not updated. I have been spending the whole morning and over lunch trying to recover the data that is corrupted. I have not even eaten my lunch now and it's almost 3pm. Just no mood to eat anything. The corruption must have been caused by a 'Circular Reference' problem by Excel. Damn it, what the heck is that I don't know how to solve this problem now.

One of my suppliers has been a pain in my neck and I am so going to walk out on them once I have finished utilizing my prepaid amount I have with them. Just feel like ditching this ass h*ole supplier right now. Most China-man suppliers I like that and this is the 3rd time I am faced with such unprofessional suppliers. I ditched the first two suppliers too, out of their sheer 'unprofessionalism'.

During the midst of my busyness and havoc just now, Baby spilled all her soup and messed up the entire dining area.

Sigh... sometimes I feel like giving up on this online store. Just don't do anything and concentrate on my 3 kiddos. Yes it's helping me make money and I enjoy seeing the accounts in my banks and Paypal account grow fatter by the day BUT the stress is just too much to bear. But being a workaholic, I don't know if I can do it or not.

Hmmm, I really need to do some soul-searching....

3 comments:

Inspiredmom said...

Chill, mommy.. Life has its ups and down. Don't give up your online store, just run it at a much slower pace. The weekends are here again without you realising it, so relax and enjoy it.. :)

Yannie said...

You are doing very good in your online store. Not many can survive their business as long as you do. By the way, there is always bad day to make you appreciate more your good day. Take heart.

Health Freak Mommy said...

Thanks Sheoh Yan and Inspired Mom!