Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Cassandra Writes And Draws

For the past few weeks, Baby has been writing and drawing. She can now recognize almost all the letters of the alphabet and numbers as well as write them. Whenever she writes a letter or number, she will proudly show me what she had written. I think it is a big mile stone for her since I did not do much to teach her, apart from letting her play with my iPad2 and laptop to learn them on her own.

Here, she has drawn a cat or was it a dog? Whatever it is, all her drawings of living things now look the same - with a roundish face, 2 eyes, nose, ears, hair and a big smiley face :D




Cassandra at 3years 5 months

3 comments:

chinnee (chinneeq@gmail.com) said...

wow...she can write? my boys can't even read 123...hahaha!

Yannie said...

She can draw so well at her age. Amazing, most kids will draw stick men or stick animal.

BoeyJoey said...

:-)))) Keep it up, Baby C!!!