Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Cool Eh Mummy!

My girls have been crazy over Kung Fu Panda 2 ever since they watched this movie at the cinema during the recent school holidays. When I gave Baby a toothbrush with the picture of a panda this morning, she exclaimed in delight "it's Kung Fu Panda!! It's cool eh? I like Kung Fu Panda, cool eh mummy?" Oh man, she's talking like a gwai lo's kid! She must have picked this up from her 2 che ches or from watching TV. This fella even turned her head to one side when I gave her a peck on the lips the other day! I was shocked when she did that. Surely, surely this fella and her 2 che ches must have seen people locking lips on TV. I better be extra cautious with what they watch from now onwards!





Check out my online store for cool Moboleez nursing hats and other cool kids clothes, kids stuff and of course chic ladies apparel!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

My kids are still into Rio, I haven't bought them KF2 coz waiting for supplier to have "clear" dvd first... kekekeke.

Yea, kids at bb C's age like sponge

Reanaclaire said...

She sounds cool and romantic! :)