Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

That's How She Drinks Watermelon!

Kids are innovative I tell yer! This is how my eldest finds novel ways of eating and drinking her fruit... by poking a straw into the soft flesh of watermelon and then sucked out the juice LOL!!




Tomorrow will be the last day of Alycia's mid-term exam and I can finally breathe a sigh of relief! By right today should be the last day of the exam. But Chinese school students have to sit for their Math and Science in English too, besides the tests in Chinese. Tomorrow when my hands and butt are finally free, I can whip up something yummy for dinner, instead of having steamed chicken and steamed fish for the past 2 weeks. Can't wait for the school holidays to start, yipee!!!

2 comments:

Inspired Momx1 said...

My boy finished his mid-term test 2 weeks back and me too, can't wait for the 2 weeks' sch holidays to start! :)

Mummy Moon said...

Look at the way she drinks the juice, she is smart lah! hehe..

She is lucky because she is the last batch of students to get to learn Science and Math in both language.