Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Our Eventful 11th Wedding Anniversary

Yesterday was our 11th wedding anniversary and a very eventful one too. We seem to be celebrating anniversaries and important occasions in hospitals quite a bit. 2 years ago, we celebrated our anniversary in the pediatric ward after Baby’s second surgery. Last night, it was Baby again who had to be rushed to the A&E of the hospital. I shall talk in length about this in my upcoming post. Last night, Baby did not sleep with her sisters. Instead, she slept on a tatami mat on the laminate flooring of our room. I did not sleep well the whole night. The whole night, I kept feeling her body and to see if she had puked on herself. Thank God, she’s all well again today.

No comments: