Looking for a particular post or topic? Search here!

Where My Readers Are From

Flag Counter

Who's Reading HFM Life

Friday, April 8, 2011

A Gift For Him

I never expected to get a bouquet of flowers and a new Canon IXUS digital camera from my hubby for my birthday recently. Can you believe that I have not been getting flowers from him ever since we got married more than a decade ago? So the bouquet of flowers came as a big surprise for me. I, too should get him something that he likes for his birthday. Old married couples should be lovey-dovey too right? Perhaps I should get him a pair of cuff links or a pair of shoes for basketball. I have not been getting him a gift for aeons!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Happy B-day!! Good to be 29 again, eh?? Always encourage gifts from hubs, and of course, u return the favour! When the kids were young, all I wanted was a day off with my friends while he stayed home..I'm sure u agree that's priceless! And I absolutely forbid he uses the term "babysit"; those are your own kids, you look after them, not babysit. I can get a high school kid to "babysit" for a few hours, abt CAD5 per hour.